Tennis Tournament Pathway
- Internal – 33 classes and 198 students (only Red 2 and above) within Online Tennis program. Conducted every term within each coaching class. Every day during holiday camps
- Local – Local UTR Best students from 9 local clubs and 5 schools. Red, Orange, Green and Yellow. PSC and NSTA Weekend comp
- Zone – Sydney Wide UTR. Best 32 Students from 256 students of the Local Tournament. NSTA Round Robins, NSTA Championships
- Regional – Tennis Australia JDS, Greater Sydney, Newcastle, Coffs Harbour
- State – Best of NSW. State Ranking. Tennis Australia White, Bronze, Silver, Gold & TA AMT’s
Universal Tennis Ranking. A World Rankings Score
HTR Tennis Tournament QUEENWOODCLICK HERE TO ENTER
|When:||Sun 14th March|
|Where:||Queenwood Tennis Centre (1110 Oxford Falls Rd Oxford Falls)|
|Who can Play:||Open to players from 6 - 15yrs|
|Entries Close:||Mon 8th March|
|Red||8.30am - 10.30am|
|Orange ||8.00am - 10.30am|
|Green||11.00am - 2.00pm|
|Yellow||2.30pm - 5.30pm|
HTR is a player rating number between 1 and 300 which indicates a players ranking and shows where they sit in the Hotshots player pathway.
Online Tennis Internal competition pathway tournaments 33 classes and 198 students (only Red 2 and above) are involved every term every lesson
There are many local UTR/HTR Tournaments each term. A selection of the best kids from 14 local club and 8 schools in the North Shore and Northern beaches.
You must win or place 2nd in our internal tournaments to play in the UTR/HTR Tournaments. Private lessons will also be invited.
Forestville Tennis Centre
Cameron’s Tennis School
Vince Barkley Tennis
Roseville Tennis Club
Kim Warwick Tennis Academy
Neutral Bay Tennis
Wakehurst Tennis Centre
Narraweena Tennis Centre
Cammeray Tennis Club
Primary Schools Challenge
Entry Level Tournament suitable for Orange, Green and Yellow Ballers. Drink and Pizza provided.
Students will represent their school or Club once a term on a Saturday night from 5:30pm – 8:00pm. Doubles competition against approximately 150 students, participating within 32 schools, in 5 Club locations, all over the North Shore.
More details: https://nsta.com.au/schools
Online Tennis ranking out of 32 schools and clubs:
2017: Did not compete
NSTA Friday, Saturday or Sunday Competition
NSTA (Northern Suburbs Tennis Association) Competitions include many schools and clubs in the North Shore. Suitable for Green and Yellow ball players only.
Players are graded and entered into a competitive grade based on standard then social compatibility. Clubs and schools Include Riverview, St Pius, Killara High, North Sydney Boys High, Barker, Knox, MAD, Chatswood Tennis Club, Tennis World, Redlands, Riverview, CCS and St Ignatius.
2 player per team, singles and doubles
2 hours (Friday 4:30pm – 6:30pm. Saturday 8am – 10 am or 10am -12pm, Sunday 8am-10:30am or 10:30am -1:00pm)